LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can someone convert hp836xxa to labview 5.1 for me?

Hello,

I have a HP83620A signal generator and I would like to use the Labview GPIB driver hp836xxa. It seems the older version has been deleted  from driver listing. New version is 1.1 which is only compatible with  labview version 7 and 8. Could someone save as older version 5.1 - and send to me ?  email mwtechmail@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ken

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,002 Views)

Ken is referring to this driver http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E9571659CE034080020E748... . I was able to open the driver in 7.0 and save to 6.1, then open in 6.1 and save to 6.0, then open in 6.0 and save to 5.0. I got a number of errors and warnings along the way but the final product is attached to this forum below. 

If you were using this driver in the past do you still have a computer with this driver installed? If so, you could just copy from that computer. These "drivers" are more or less pre built VI's that you can move from one computer to another you should be able to find it in LabVIEWs instr directory.

Richard S -- National Instruments -- (former) Applications Engineer -- Data Acquisition with TestStand
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,974 Views)