From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling dyanamic events for boolean control with mechanial latch action.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have two boolean controls one does write operation and other does read operation. what i want is when i trigger a write operation after it is done it should go to read case without user hitting read button. Please send with a small example and my button type is having latch mechanical action. i am using labview 8.5.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,652 Views)

Well...for me its not very clear what you want to do, so maybe you can post an example.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,630 Views)

Hey srinivas

What you want your program to do can be done using a State Machine architecture that uses an event driven user interface.

I have written you a small program that you can use by replacing the one button dialogs with the code you want to use at each stage.

I hope this helps

Philip
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
UK Branch

===If this fixes your problem, mark as solution!===
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,625 Views)

Can you send me the attached program in labview 8.5 ver

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,623 Views)

Hi christian,

Right now i have a code which works for 2 event  cases for write and read operation. I want to change the existing code in which after  write event case is triggered by user control should automatically trigger the Read event case without user intervention.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,622 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author srinivas
Here you are, sorry about that

Philip
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
UK Branch

===If this fixes your problem, mark as solution!===
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,610 Views)
Thanks it works fine and i got the idea how to do it.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,591 Views)