From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calendar for Italian and American computer

I create a .vi where there is the calendar control to insert the start and stop dates. Into a computer with Italian date format it works without any problem, but if it's installed into another computer with American date format it doesn't work. I try with different type of .vi (the original is Calendar_test.vi) Can anyone help me?

I append the .vi and .exe

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,409 Views)

What is italian date format and american date format? (do i have an indian date format ?Smiley Indifferent )

When i ran the  "calender_test.vi" i was getting the date shown in the string indicator as a day less than the actual selected date. And i figured out that its because that the UTC time format was selected (boolean connected to True). Once i made it false evrything is fine for me...

Guru

Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,395 Views)

I refer to computer date and number format (for date: Italian dd/mm/yyyy; American mm/dd/yyyy).

My problem it's no connect to UTS. The computer don't load the command to select the date. In the attached you can see another .vi I test and the error.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,385 Views)

I'm not sure I understand your problem.

I ran your vi and it seemed to do what you programmed it to do.

You will have to select your preference for the display format of the Time Stamp.  Right click on the Time Stamp control, select "Display Format...", and choose "Custom Date Format".

See images below:

Message Edited by Ray.R on 02-24-2010 08:10 AM
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,373 Views)
As you see in the attached my problem is to load the DTpicker. The Time Stamp Control runs correctly.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,353 Views)

Are you saying that you could not even see the calendar in the DTPicker?

If that's the case, it is strange, because I can pick a date even without running the VI.

Which version of LabVIEW are you using?  Can you show the Front Panel after you open the VI, and without running it? 

See screen captures of the Front Panel without running the VI.

Image 1:  Immediately after loading the VI.

Image 2:  Selecting a date without running the VI.

Message Edited by Ray.R on 02-24-2010 12:58 PM
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,344 Views)