LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO runs existing projects, while creating new real-time/FPGA projects not detected in the network

I am running a cRIO-9022 on Labview 2010 SP1 on Windows 7 32 bit system. While making a transition from one test bench to another, I had to reconnect my cRIO with array of sensors. Since then, If I want to create a new real-time/FPGA project, the Project wizard is not able to detect the cRIO connected to the computer. Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) shows the device connected and running, I am also able to run the existing projects created using the device ( both in scan and FPGA interface). But cannot create new projects, any help will be appreciated,.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,077 Views)

Hello Parikshi_Mehta,

Is the computer and the cRIO on the same network scheme? Also I have included a link to a developer zone that can assist you in trying to trouble shoot cRIO connectivity issues.

Wear
National Instruments
Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,056 Views)

WearWolf,

Thanks for the input. The temporary solution I found to the problem was to start with an empty project and manually add targets/chassis/module to a particular project. This works in both scan and FPGA mode. Most probably it has something to do with the Project Wizard. A simple re-install might do the trick but I cannot take any chance since the time is of the essance.

I checked the link you sent me, I believe I have taken care of all the issues you mentioned.

Thanks,

Parik**bleep**

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,050 Views)