From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO runs existing projects, while creating new real-time/FPGA projects not detected in the network

I am running a cRIO-9022 on Labview 2010 SP1 on Windows 7 32 bit system. While making a transition from one test bench to another, I had to reconnect my cRIO with array of sensors. Since then, If I want to create a new real-time/FPGA project, the Project wizard is not able to detect the cRIO connected to the computer. Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) shows the device connected and running, I am also able to run the existing projects created using the device ( both in scan and FPGA interface). But cannot create new projects, any help will be appreciated,.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,075 Views)

Hello Parikshi_Mehta,

Is the computer and the cRIO on the same network scheme? Also I have included a link to a developer zone that can assist you in trying to trouble shoot cRIO connectivity issues.

Wear
National Instruments
Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,054 Views)

WearWolf,

Thanks for the input. The temporary solution I found to the problem was to start with an empty project and manually add targets/chassis/module to a particular project. This works in both scan and FPGA mode. Most probably it has something to do with the Project Wizard. A simple re-install might do the trick but I cannot take any chance since the time is of the essance.

I checked the link you sent me, I believe I have taken care of all the issues you mentioned.

Thanks,

Parik**bleep**

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,048 Views)