LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build stand alone (exe),help?

hi i want to make build stand alone (exe) but i cant do that, can you tell me where i can found some example

to make it (explain with images)?

tanx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(3,671 Views)

If you are using the LabVIEW Base Package or Full Development System, you will need to purchase the Application Builder. The LabVIEW Professional Development System includes the Application Builder. Follow the steps provided in this link:

Building a Stand-Alone Application

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(3,673 Views)
Reading the manual might be worth trying as well. You keep asking VERY basic questions which can be answered by just looking in the Help, which NI spent a great deal of time making, or doing a simple search. Your question has been asked many times before, all with the same answer.
Message 3 of 14
(3,668 Views)

smercurio_fc wrote:
Reading the manual might be worth trying as well. You keep asking VERY basic questions which can be answered by just looking in the Help, which NI spent a great deal of time making, or doing a simple search. Your question has been asked many times before, all with the same answer.

Come on Smercurio, that is too much work!  It would really be easier for him if you would just fly to wherever Marp lives, sit next to him, and handhold him through programming for the rest of his LabVIEW career.Smiley Very Happy

Marp,

1. Take the tutorials. How to Learn LV
  2. Pay for taking some LabVIEW courses that NI offers.
  3. and RTFM!
Message 4 of 14
(3,663 Views)

why i've this message :

LabVIEW prevented a file name collision during the build. Duplicate file names cannot be copied to the same destination. You can rename files as part of the build process to avoid name conflicts.

The following files were moved to a unique location:

What's wrong ?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(3,525 Views)
Two of the VI's it is trying to put in the Exe has the same name. Labview does not like this when making Exes. Try to rename one.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(3,504 Views)
can you tell me how to rename it cause when i rename it if show the same warning again?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(3,483 Views)

Hi Marp

Are you renaming it in the project? If not, try right-clicking the VI in the project explorer and choose "Rename". You can also try klicking the icon "Resolve Conflicts", a yellow triangel in the toolbar in the project explorer. Follow the instructions on screen to resolv any conflicts. If you still have problems try removing your build specification and recreating it.

Best Regards

David

NISW

Message 8 of 14
(3,464 Views)
 if the .exe have the problem or some warning the icon of resolve conflicts will on?
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(3,428 Views)
error still pop up
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,406 Views)