LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build specifications disappeared in project explorer LabVIEW 2012

Solved!
Go to solution
I have LabVIEW 2012 Professional Development System and I verified in the National Instruments License Manager that the Professional Development System and the Application Builder are both "green". I have noticed that when I open an existing project or if I create a new project, the section for Build Specifications is gone! Any idea what would cause this to disappear? Thanks, Fab
For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,295 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author FabiolaDelaCueva

FabiolaDelaCueva,

In the project explorer, try looking under Project --> Filter View and making sure that Build Specifications is checked. Here's a link to a NI KnowledgeBase article that could be helpful:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/A092CFB942FA5DD48625712D007D431D?OpenDocument

dK
Message 2 of 3
(2,267 Views)

I don't know how this got unchecked, I didn't even know it was there.

Thanks!

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,239 Views)