From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build application with DCPower 4110

Hi,

I am trying to build an application from a Labview program. The program accesses several PXI chassis based FPGAs and further modules, among them DCPower 4110, DMM 2070 and a switch. The 'program' consists of a main application and several programs called dynamically by reference (not by data flow). When I run the program from the Labview development environment, everything works fine.

Now I am trying to build an application. When I want to run the application, those programs accessing the 4110, the 2070 and the switch do not work. The error message is that the corresponding routines which I am calling are not found - those are standard Labview routines shipped with the device drivers. The error message for the 4110 is attached, as is a screenshot of the build properties dialog.

I tried adding the 4110 routines explicitly to the project - however, this does not resolve the issue.

Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong, please ?

Thanks and best regards,

Karsten

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,289 Views)