LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build an ellipsoide

Hello!

I want to build an ellipsoide....I have the three parameters which define this figure and I want to obtain three matrix (x,y,z) to wire them to a 3D plot.

Labview has a plot to buil this three matrix? Anyone has implemented this code or a similar code?
I've tried to build this ellipsoide using matlab script block, calculating the matrix at Matlab and importing them after......but I think it's much better to inside this procedure, what do you think about it?

Thank you in advance

Larson
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,885 Views)
Hi

Yes, LV offers the possibility to plot a 3d-graph.
I just implemented a simple example, which plots the half of an ellipsoid.

Hope this helps.

Thomas
Using LV8.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be afraid to rate a good answer... 😉
Message 2 of 8
(2,869 Views)

I would suggest that you download and install the 3D picture control . Specifically, it should not be hard to modify the "Build Sphere.vi" for your purpose.

After installing, look for "Simple 3D objects" in the example filter to get started. Good luck! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,857 Views)
Here is one using the 3D graph. 7.0 format file.
Message 4 of 8
(2,852 Views)
Heres an example, using a quick hack of the "Build Sphere" from the 3D picture control. 🙂

Message Edited by altenbach on 09-07-2005 12:28 PM

Download All
Message 5 of 8
(2,848 Views)

Hi!

Thanks for your help...can you post the *.llb file in labview 7.0 version.....i can't open the file.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,808 Views)

Hi

As fas as I know you won't be able to open the file, because the 3D picture control runs with LV7.1 and above.

Thomas

Using LV8.0
Don't be afraid to rate a good answer... 😉
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,804 Views)

Hello again!

Beckto is right I can't open because LabVIEW 3D Picture Control Evaluation Software is available to Labview 7.1 and higher.....do you know if exists another labview software about 3D to use with Labview 7.0 (specially to build an plot an ellipsoid)??

Thanks!!

Larson

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,803 Views)