From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build a dynamic table for a 1D Array of 4 charts waveforms including time stamp and all data

Solved!
Go to solution

Hallo!

I've been trying to put entries generated into a table with the current time stamp value in the first column and the data of an 1D array of 4 charts waveforms in 4 other columns.

I've some difficulties to match the data in the table. I ve simulated the code that I ve written and I can see only the times stamp but I ve got no data values in my table. I want to ask you what you thinking about my code and how can I realize my target?

Corresponding VI is attached below.

Thanks in advance for replying.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,010 Views)

First, get rid of the while loop and stop button.  This is not the kind of code you want running continuously at top speed.

Second, put in some typical data in your array of waveforms and save it as default, so we have some data to work with.

Third, make a copy of your table indicator and type in the way you want the data to appear compared to your waveform array.  I just can't visualize the way you want to mash all this data together into a table.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,001 Views)

Thanks for the reply!

I m sending the VIs again.

I m trying to show the waveform data in a table.

In the first column I want to get the time stamp and in the other columns the data of the channel.

I get some time data but not the real time and nothing in the other columns.

Please answer with a model VI or a picture of the blockdiagramm for making the comprehension easy.

Thanks in advance for help !

Sincerely,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,995 Views)

Well, you did not populate anything with default data so still have to guess but I think want you want is shown below.

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 04-03-2010 09:59 AM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,983 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author princejack

I think you are looking for this.

Since you neglected to save the VI with some default data, I added some of my own in the subVI
Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 04-03-2010 12:07 PM
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,978 Views)

Thank you all for your help and specially to Ravens Fan for the solution. I ve just made a small change to get what I was looking for.

Thanks again,

Sincerely,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,956 Views)