From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery charging

Hi ! I am a students from France and I would like to know how to obtain the flow rate of a battery. I need to obtain a curve of the load and the discharge of the battery with this software. How can I do that ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,109 Views)

How are you connecting to the battery?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,090 Views)

with wire to the battery terminal

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,082 Views)
That's just a silly statement. What sort of hardware do you have in order to measure voltage and current? That's the sort of connection you need to explain about.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,071 Views)

Adding to what Dennis said, how do you expect us to help you if you hide all of the details? Do you WANT help?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,060 Views)

Yeah I would like to get help, sorry if my statement isn't good enough. Indeed it's gonna be my first time on lab view thursay and I need to get some informations. That's why I come here. Which hardware do I need to measure the flow rate and transfer it on labview to get diagramm

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,033 Views)
Something like a source-measure instrument from Keithley is often used but anything that can source a voltage and measure current will work. Check to see what your lab has.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,022 Views)

Ok in our lab I'm pretty sure that we have source measure now I would like to know if possible what should I do on the software to get the informations and transform them into curve

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,013 Views)
First, study the instrument manual and experiment with setting it up and taking a reading manual. Then, on LabVIEW, try Help,> Find Instrument Drivers. Search for your make and model. Look at the main page -http://www.ni.com/downloads/instrument-drivers/ for information on what a driver is and how to use one. Before that, take one or more of the free LabVIEW tutorials.
Message 9 of 9
(3,002 Views)