From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch file at the end of installation fails to start executables

Hi all,

My app requires 2 external drivers to run. In the installer I did add installers for drivers to source files and simple batch file running one after another. Then in advance tab I did set to run batch file when installation is done. Unfortunately it doesn't work. When I run the batch file installed thru Labview installer in Program Files folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\mySW\) it installs everything, but when the LabVIEW installer runs it at the end of installation it fails because of the wrong path:

C:\Users\xxx\Documents\mySW\builds\MySW\Volume>ti_msp430driver_setup_1.0.1.1.exe
    'ti_msp430driver_setup_1.0.1.1.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

in advanced tab the path is set to: ProgramFilesFolder\mySW\external installers.bat so in theory it should start batch file from program files folder and pick installers from program files as source files?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(965 Views)

Hello,

Did I understand right that your case is similar to this topic?

(894 Views)