From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

analog and digital timestampo graph mixed

Solved!
Go to solution

Hola:

Estoy adquiriendo una serie de canales analógicos y digitales. Mi intención, es representarlos en la misma gráfica (Mixed Signal Graph), pero no encuentro la solución. Adjunto un VI con lo que me gustaría realizar.

Muchas gracias.

Hi:

I am acquiring a number of analog and digital channels. I represent on the same graph (Mixed Signal Graph) both channels, but can not find the solution. Attached is a VI with what I would like to make.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,685 Views)

Hi Carlos

Have you tried converting the T/F Array to a 1/0 array? (see below) 

Capture.PNG

Also there are some great mixed signal examples in the LabVIEW example finder (Help >> Find Examples >> Search 'mixed Signal' 

Cheers

Jonathan

Applications Engineer

NI UK & Ireland

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,620 Views)

thanks Jonathan, what I intend to represent the analog signals in Analgo Waveforms and digital signals in Digital Waveforms.

but I think the only solution is through "Build Waveform".

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,613 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dgd.gomez

Hi Carlos

you could implement the architecture below, this converts the array to a waveform. Obviously if you were after a specific timestamp then you could use the build waveform function as well as the build digital waveform function. But this should show the basic principle of what you should be seeing. 

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Cheers

J

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,606 Views)