LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

an error occurred while attempting to read from the onboard devices of ni myRio

Hey guys,

I´m getting started with the myRIO-1900 and when I launch the "Getting Started Wizard" it´s telling me that the myRIO is found and in the next step it tells me that I have to rename the myRIO to reboot it. Then it says that an error occurred attempting to read from the myRIO´s onboard devices.

error in board testing.png

When I skip this I can open a new project but if im trying to run it, there´s is happening nothing. The myRIO does not respond.

error 2.png

When I cancel this, another window is opened but it don´t know what to do with it.

error 3.png

So please help to get the myRIO running.

ps: i share this problem from other's post because i faced the same problem also but there is no solution. Please help ! Thanks !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,541 Views)

Hey guys,

I´m getting started with the myRIO-1900 and when I launch the "Getting Started Wizard" it´s telling me that the myRIO is found and in the next step it tells me that I have to rename the myRIO to reboot it. Then it says that an error occurred attempting to read from the myRIO´s onboard devices.

error in board testing.png

When I skip this I can open a new project but if im trying to run it, there´s is happening nothing. The myRIO does not respond.

error 2.png

When I cancel this, another window is opened but it don´t know what to do with it.

error 3.pngSo please help to get the myRIO running.

ps: i share this problem from others post because i face the same problem also but there is no solution there. Please help ! Thanks !

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,541 Views)

Can anyone one help me please ? i stuck at here for a long time already 😞

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,502 Views)

install system configuration 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,651 Views)