From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agilent e444x esa screen capture (trace with marker) to front panel/graphics file

Hi all,

Thanks to Dennis Knutson and the ni.com documentation staff, I was able to find out how to export a waveform trace from my Agilent E4445 ESA to a graphics file.  The issue I am having now has to do with markers.  When I do a peak search, the marker will appear on the ESA screen, but it will not appear on the waveform trace sent to the front panel or in a graphics file.  Does anyone know of a VI out there that will take care of this?

Thanks in advance,

Nina

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,252 Views)

this is due to the drivers issue

re installling lab view has fixed this issue

AB
Kudos are Accepted
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,211 Views)

sorry wrongly posted

AB
Kudos are Accepted
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,204 Views)

Hello Nina,

I believe you should be able to capture the amplitude and X position of your marker on your agilent e444x device via a vi called "query marker", which can be found in your agilent_esa_psa_series plug and play drivers (http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.model_page?p_model_id=1890). The location of the query marker vi in the plug-and-play directory is Aglient_ESA_PSA_series->Public->Data->Query Marker.vi.

Best,

Blayne Kettlewell 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,188 Views)