LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agilent drivers

I was wondering if anyone out there has plug and play drivers built for the Agilent N9010A, N5765A, and the 34980A.  Apparently NI and Agilent have no plug and play drivers made for these instruments.  If no one has these drivers, can someone point me in the right direction so I may find them.  Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,449 Views)

NI Site has very resourceful idnet...

Instrument Driver Network

Just in case the link doesn't brings you there...  

Here's the URL http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/

Ian F
Since LabVIEW 5.1... 7.1.1... 2009, 2010, 2014
依恩与LabVIEW
LVVILIB.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,444 Views)
Thanks for the inofrmation, but Plug and Play drivers for those instruments do not exist at the NI or Agilent websites.  I've searched the ID net before I posted my question.  I even talked to there engineers, and they said that Plug and Play drivers have not been designed yet for the instruments in question.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,430 Views)

The term plug and play is a bit generic, imho, since you can have LabVIEW or CVI plug and play. Just to be clear, what you are looking for is a native LabVIEW driver?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,423 Views)

legacy12,

I realize that you likely have already seen the drivers that are available at NI.com, but I would like to make a reference for others looking for drivers for those instruments.

N9010A

N5765A

34980A

I also want to concur with the other AE's that PnP drivers for these instruments are not available from National Instruments or Agilent.

Ben

National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
Certified TestStand Developer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,420 Views)
Thanks for looking into this.  Your help is well appreciated.  Keep me posted on this development.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,405 Views)

Hi

I am currently searching for the same thing. Any luck of getting Plug and Play drivers for the Agilent N9010A?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,024 Views)

Is the rest of your project done in the "Plug N Pray" mode (IVI)?. There are LabVIEW drivers for the instrument you are asking about, just not the IVI type.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,021 Views)

I just got this instrument and have downloaded the Labview IVI drivers but there are is a lot thats left out which i believe would be on plug and play drivers. Example....i cant get a VI to choose the Mode of the instrument (EVDO or CDMA2k). Am i looking for the wrong thing here? I believe Legacy12 had similar issues and the NI Engineer mentioned that plug and play drivers werent available.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,005 Views)

There are 3 instruments discussed in this thread. Which one are you asking about? I know for a fact that there are LabVIEW drivers for the 9010 and the 34980. Did you do a search?

Even the LabVIEW drivers may not implement each and every function.It's a simple task to edit and modify if necessary.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,979 Views)