From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding few photos to the same window

Hello everyone, im new in labview world, i need to make a window that will display running photos. for example 4 photos that will change every 6 seconds in the main screen.. i made it with 1 but i cannot find the way to add 4 photos to same window and put a timer that will change it every 6 seconds.

thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(721 Views)

You can place all the image files in a folder and display one after the other based on your choice of event.

Please do share the piece of code you have tried to provide better suggestion.

Also try to share in LV 2017/ Below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(695 Views)

Hi ronh,

@ronh111 wrote:

i need to make a window that will display running photos. for example 4 photos that will change every 6 seconds in the main screen.. i made it with 1 but i cannot find the way to add 4 photos to same window and put a timer that will change it every 6 seconds.

Put those images into a picture ring.

Then you just need to count over those images in the ring…

(When searching the LabVIEW board you will find examples of several animations, mostly "wait indicators", made by this technique.)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 3 of 3
(658 Views)