LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adaptive filter toolkit for AVC

Hi all,

I'm a student trying to implement an active vibration control with labview and the adaptive filter toolkit. I'm using the NI cRIO-9012 for real-time control then some analog electronics to power my actuators.  I naively tried simply plugging into the example vi's in the adaptive filter toolkit such as the active " noise control with feedback neutralization" vi, but I could not get it to work. I believe this vi requires two input signals, whereas I only have one - the accelerometer signal from the vibrating stage I'm trying to control. Does anyone have any tips for how I can use simple adaptive filters directly on my FPGA, or make use of the example vi's in the toolkit? I'm a bit concerned because NI advertises the toolkit for both AVC and ANC, but so far their examples only seem useful for ANC. Any guidance is appreciated.....sorry I'm such a labview nube...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,629 Views)

Hi Claude,

See the following link:

LabVIEW Adaptive Filter Toolkit for Road Simulation

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/9373

Regards

Kareem W.
National Instruments
Web Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,612 Views)

Hi there thanks for your response,

This vi is used for reproducing recorded vibration data which is not what I aim to do. My aim is to destructively interfere with the vibration signal from the platform using adaptive filtering to reduce vibrational noise (AVC).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,605 Views)

Hi Chaude,

An NI email address has been set up for issues related to this toolkit. Please send an email to filter.support@ni.com for further assistance.

Regards,

Kareem W.
National Instruments
Web Product Manager
Message 4 of 4
(2,598 Views)