LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

actualizar evento más rápido

Muy buenas!!

estoy utilizando una estructura de eventos pararealizar un programa en Labview.  La cuestión es que dentro de un evento tengo unos valores que deseo actualizar muy a menudo. Para ello he puesto que el evento que lo actualice sea "Mouse Move", para cada vez que mueva el ratón se actualicen los valores pero esto no pasa, y tarda demasiado (varios segundos, sobre 10) hasta que se actualiza.  ¿Cómo puedo hacer que se actualice más rápidamente?

Muchas gracias,

Un saludo! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,732 Views)

Hi!!

I'm using a event structure to make a program. I have got some values I want to actualize very often. The event I get to actualize is "Mouse Move", so any time the mouse is moving, the values will actualize, but it's not happen.  And it spend some seconds to actualize ( 10 ó 11) What Could I do to actualizer faster?

Thank You!:)

P.D.Sorry, because of spanish in english forum.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,731 Views)
Post an example of what you have implemented or are talking about. LabVIEW developers on this forum are likely to help faster if they have something to work with.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,718 Views)

Hola Joselito,

he hecho una prueba con el evento Mouse Move y se actualiza con mucha velocidad. Te adjunto una captura. El motivo por el que tarde 10 segundos viene de otra parte de código o de la interacción de varias partes. Por ello, revísalo y puedes probar con otro tipo de evento más controlable por el usuario como es el de pulsar una tecla (keystroke). Suerte con ello.

Saludos

Jesus

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,670 Views)

The problem is when I want to change some values. I have got a standard state machine inside of a event.  I realised the fault isn't in the event, if not in the standard state machine, because it's a slow.  The entry to the function "Wait (ms)" inside of the standard state machine is 5 ms, but I don't know why is so slowly. It only has 10 states and they aren't so heavy...
Any suggestion? It works correctly, just to improve.

Thank you, anyway! 😃

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,655 Views)

I've already found it.

Thanks! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,632 Views)

Can you share your solution so that it may help others?

Thanks.

🙂

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,626 Views)
Of course I will,

although I only changed the way of my SubVI, I improved the processes because some of them had to wait for others . Nothing more. I had some mistakes, and it did slower my program. Now, it works faster, enough for me, maybe, although it could improve.
If anybody has a good idea, Pleased to hear it.

Regards
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,617 Views)