From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activex property right click help

The Context Help does not pop up whenever I try to get use the right click "Help for xxxproperty" menu. I'm using LV2010, I've already installed MSDN. Do I need Visual Studio install too, to make the context for ActiveX property work?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,204 Views)

I've never installed MSDN. The only thing I've installed in order to get the Help for an ActiveX property to work is to install the Help file for the program. For example, for Office I just installed the Microsoft Office Help file. What ActiveX Help are you trying to access?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,188 Views)

I'm trying to access context help for a MS Word 2007 ActiveX Class property. The right click menu has never worked for me through all my version of LV 7 to 2010. Word help files are part of the usual one-click MS installation of Word 2007 and that is on my PC, not sure what else to try here.

Your sayin you get context help when you right click on an ActiveX property and choose help on the ActiveX property. (Tryin to see if its just me)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,181 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,162 Views)