cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a tab betwen two word

Hello everybody,
I have a little question.
I have a Para_Machine.vi,
When I run this vi, it ask the the file which contains the last parameters .For example Para_Machine and when I Click on the button Enregistrer , It save the new parameters which I enter. In my file Para_MachineFile.txt, I separed the differents values with a tab Constant, but When I save the differents parameters, I don't know what I make for puting a tab ( see :in my block diagram , I indicate «The problem is here?????????????».

My second question is , I'd like to add in the file Para_MachineFile.txt one line at the start, which I Write the version n°1, after 2 , .... everytime which I'd like save the parameters.
Thanks you very much for your help,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,252 Views)
Why don't you just add a tab to your string (see attached image)?

(I don't understand your second question. Could you explain in a few more words.)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,241 Views)
Hello ,
Thanks you very much for your help.
There is my second question:
I have a Para_Machine.vi,
I suppose that I save the differents parameters , I'D like then everytime when I modified the differents parameters in my vi to the file Para_MachineFile.txt, I'd like to have the version's number of the file Para_MachineFile.txt.I'd like that this number's version increase automatically. To make it, I must add one line additional at the beginning the file Para_MachineFile.txt( See the file Para_MachineFile.txt) but in my Para_Machine.vi, I don't know what modify for readind my File and to write again at the same file Para_MachineFile.txt with the modification of the version's number.
I send you the differents files.

Thanks you very much for your help, I think it is not difficult but I don't know what make?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,209 Views)
Hi Hassanaly,

You seem to have accomplished all the hard tasks of your application. The version info should therefore be a simple task to add. I have attached my suggestion that uses a time stamp for tracking the version (please see the attached "AutoVersion.JPG").
- Philip Courtois, Thinkbot Solutions

Thinkbot Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,187 Views)