From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XY graph or waveformchart with time stamp on x axis

Yes, I modified my VI and I send you the image of the results. On the image you can see the two xy graphs, in the left side, I plot the  time stamp vs Power, in the second samples vs Power, I need to obtain the same result that appears on the second graph with time stamp in the x axis. You can see that in the first graph I obtain almost the same result but appears some mistakes on the data.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(1,381 Views)

Hi, Dennis.

My excel files has the data that I use to create a time stamp for my new proccess.

I have an adquisition proccess from a energy quality meter, I save the info in TDMS files, so When I obtain data from a disturbance  I need to analize this data. for that reason I need to create  the time stamp from the excel file and plot the new results, my problem is obtain the graph.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(1,373 Views)

in your thrid entry of excel sheet the time recoded is  150 and the time diff between your prev entry and this is 100 instead of 50 which is followed in all of your excel. so building waveform dt is not exactly 50

excel data.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(1,367 Views)
This is the first time you mention tdms and tdms file uses a waveform with t0 and dt - not the complicated for loop you have and you do not need an xy graph to display your data. You need to set a regular graph's multiplier to your dt.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(1,357 Views)

Thanks, I will review my files, but in general all the files have a dt of 0.05ms, maybe I delete this row when I created the example.

I proved the file without errors, all the samples have a difference of 50 ms, an my VI does the same.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(1,341 Views)

what is a regular graph multiplier?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(1,340 Views)
It's a property. You already have the offset.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(1,336 Views)

Ok, sorry I do not undertand at tha moment

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(1,325 Views)
Are you saying you did not write the program? There is XScale.Multiplier and Offset is right next to it in the list.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(1,316 Views)

I wrote the program, but at the moment I do not understand, I do not have enough experience with labview than you, I do not recognize all the labview terminology so fast, I am learning.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(1,307 Views)