From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XY graph cursor size

I'm trying to increas the size of the cursor on a XY graph, so it is easier to click on and drag.
So far I've tried using the "Cursor.XScale" property node. But I keep getting error 1077 - "Property Node (arg 1) in Untitled 1"

Is it even possible to change the size of the cursor? 

best regards Jacob

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,625 Views)
Hi Jacob, You can set the cursor size from front panel by using the cursor attributes as shown in attached image. or you can do it programmatically using the property. "Cursor.Line width" Best Regards Deepu Jacob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting For the inner calling 🙂

Message 2 of 7
(3,616 Views)

Thank you for the quick reply.

I can't seem to find the picture you've attached.

The  property "Cursor.Line width" doesn't change the size of the cursor in the crosshair of the 2 lines. Which is what I'm trying to solve. The cursor itself is still as hard to click as before.

Thanks again for the reply. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,609 Views)

This may not be helpful, but surely it is not hard to click on the cursor if you change cursor.line width as in the attached image?

example.PNG

Message 4 of 7
(3,600 Views)

Yes and no.

For the project, I'm controlling the computer with a tablet with teamviewer.

And it is still pretty hard to click/touch the cursor with a finger. And if there are lines, it is possible to click on them and not the cursor which is not intented. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,595 Views)

OK, I understand your problem now!

I do not think that the Xscale and Yscale properties of the cursor does determine the scaling of the graphical element that is the cursor. I think it is a property to chose which Scale to use for the cursor. Since you only have one x-scale, 0 is to only possible choice, that is why you get error 1077.

See this thread:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Valid-value-for-cursor-xscale-property/td-p/3284914

I do not know how to solve your problem unfortunately...

Message 6 of 7
(3,587 Views)

Thank you for the replies.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,580 Views)