LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XNET Error 1074384885 Queue overflowed

Hi,

I am creating a LabVIEW application for the acquisition of some analogue sensors and CAN data. I have used a state-machine to initialize and configure all the equipment involved in the measurement: cDAQ-7189, NI-9205, NI-9217 and NI-9862. 

The main idea is to acquire data from the analogue and CAN at 100 Hz. Therefore, I have used a while-loop as producer and another while-loop as consumer. The producer loop acquire the data from the hardware and placed in queues. On the other hand, the consumer loop retrieves the data form the queues for displaying and logging to a .txt file.

I am acquiring approx. 30 analogue signals through the modules NI-9205 and NI-9217. Using the NI-9268, I am trying to read approx. 20 signals from a database of 400 different frames. The fastest signals at the CAN are transmitted every 10 ms. I extracted some images of the code:

Producer loopProducer loop

Producer and consumer loopsProducer and consumer loops

The code works when connecting the analogue sensors and the CAN is not active, any message is send through CAN (vehicle ignition OFF). However, when the vehicle is transmitting message to the CAN (vehicle ignition ON). I have problems with the XNET Read VI: Error -1074384885: Queue overflowed.

I look for this problem through the LabVIEW forums, but I did find out any useful solution.

Please, could you help me with ideas/suggestions to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,979 Views)

Have a look at this link.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,952 Views)

Thanks for your reply!

I checked the database file and the messages have a time different from 0. The smallest time is 10 ms. Do you have any other idea?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,945 Views)

Did you try the other suggested solutions in that link? Like reading more often and/or increasing the buffer size?

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,937 Views)

Hello JensG69,

The link you provided is no longer active. Do you know if its new location or what it was called so I can look for it?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,970 Views)