From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-axis time not showing absolute timestamp after separating waveforms using index waveform array

Hi,  

For a start  I am using labview 2011academic licence with NI9234 and cDAQ-9178.

I am trying to read, display and record signals from two isotronic accelerometers simultaneously for future signal analysis (FFT, etc).   I wish to display realtime waveforms vibration data at sampling rate of 10000Hz and display a final sampling waveform which takes approximately 40s.  I wish to then write these data onto a file.

The associated block diagram, vi attached.  I could display in real time each accelerometer by using loop iterations and index waveform array.  But I somehow could not display the correct time for x-axis for one of the wave graph. (print screen attached)   I could do it correctly for channel 0 but not for channel 1.  It remained at 8:00 AM.  This is despite having checked that both graph has similar x-axis settings.  I believe that I might have missed something somewhere but I could not make out of it.

Thank you in advance for pointing it out. 

Abu (Crawling)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,054 Views)