cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X axis time is not working on waveform chart

Solved!
Go to solution

Here is the updated code. 

I'll get right into reading about these architectures. Sounds exciting after having to deal with so much code. Smiley Very Happy Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(884 Views)

Those charts are in a case structure so they will only update when that case is True.  I can't figure from the code how that elapsed time VI will disconnect your charts.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(858 Views)

Those charts are in a case structure so they will only update when that case is True.  I can't figure from the code how that elapsed time VI will disconnect your charts.

The user inputs a value that will determine how long the elapsed time vi will run until it says true. Bascially a way for the user to control how often the charts are updated. However, I am thinking of replacing this with the DAQmx timing VI since that seems to make things simplier. That means I'll also have to replace the DAQ Assistant with all the necessary DAQmx functions.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(824 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author msiwk

Alright, I fixed the problem. Not sure where the problem was, but I guess the t0 was getting lost somewhere (not sure where) so I decided to just rebuild it. So I used the build waveform VI and passed the orginal data to the Y (well actually an average of 5 data values to the Y), set the dt to 1, and used Get Date/Time in Seconds for the t0. The Get Date/Time seemed to fix it in case anyone is interested. I'll put this post as a solution, though it feels weird to use my own post as a solution haha.

Message 14 of 14
(809 Views)