LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong measurement type of x axis and Peak Plotting issue

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all, I am a student learning how to use labVIEW for my project. The project that I am doing is based on a microphone Adafruit MAX9814 to pick heartbeat sounds and display it 

The problem I am having is such that the x-axis of initial recording is based on time(s). However after the process of writing and read the file, the x axis for waveform after Read from Measurement File was not based on time anymore. 

I would like some help to edit the program such that the x-axis of both is waveform is based on time(s).

The second problem I have is such that white line that was meant to be on my peak of my data recorded was not lined up well. 

Thanks in advanceBlock Diagram1Block Diagram1Block Diagram 2Block Diagram 2Front panelFront panel

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,489 Views)

In Simpe save the file with Time stamp and use the same value for displaying in graph.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,461 Views)

Hello Mr Palanivel Thiruvenkadam

I am sorry but can you re elaborate what Simpe means?

Thanks !

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,454 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author zUko_Oof

Hi zUko,

your data file contains 2 signals and you try to analyze the first signal. (Unfortunately the first signal seems to be the time axis…)

All is working as YOU have programmed it!

Why don't you try to analyze the 2nd signal?

check.png

On the axis problem: Did you read the help for this Wavelet function? Did you notice it's output datatype? It does NOT output a waveform!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 6
(2,442 Views)

Hello GerdW,

Thanks for replying. 

Sorry for questioning quite a lot. How do you see that my data file has contained 2 signals? Is it that my supposed time axis was placed as a signal as the white line instead of an axis?

On the help issue, do you use context help?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,436 Views)

Hi zUko,

How do you see that my data file has contained 2 signals?

Open the data file with a simple text editor like Notepad…

Is it that my supposed time axis was placed as a signal as the white line instead of an axis?

Yes, it seems so. Probably because of YOUR expressVI configurations…

On the help issue, do you use context help?

Not so often nowadays, most often to check the datatype of (cluster) wires…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 6 of 6
(2,416 Views)