LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing two waveforms to a text file (including time data)

Hi,

i am facing trouble in saving my data with time information. i have used client-server VI for data reception using TCP/IP (VI attached). i want the data saved to be in 2D i.e one column contains time and second column contains data. i am intending to use saved data in MATLAB/SIMULINK for analysis. the format which im getting is unreadable in matlab/simulink (picture attached). please someone to help me

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,044 Views)

You do not have any timing information coming through, you need to get that sorted first.

Auto-indexing with a while loop is not a good idea, please read the relavent section in the link provided.

Please look at the attached file for saving waveforms in to tab limited text (it looks like it is a tab limited text file from your screenshot).

waveforms.png

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,023 Views)

You do not have any timing information coming through, you need to get that sorted first.

Auto-indexing with a while loop is not a good idea, please read the relavent section in the link provided.

Please look at the attached file for saving waveforms in to tab limited text (it looks like it is a tab limited text file from your screenshot).

waveforms.png

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,022 Views)