cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing Analog Output

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am now actually at the part in my program where i'm going to output some data to adjust mirrors for the positioning of a laser dot. I just want to know if i am doing the right way... I use the example in the example finder Voltage (non-regeneration) Continuous Output.

I have some files with many samples more then 1.000.000 samples (patterns for the laser dot) and want to output them in parts (1024 samples at one loop cycle), but also want to be able to push on Pause when it has to hold. So is this the right way then? 

Best regards,

Thijs

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,106 Views)

Please post the vi.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,084 Views)

The VI which i am going to use is the one in the Example finder... but my only question is, is that the right one for the job... I haven't write any VI for the data generation yet...The right way question_mark.png

So is this the right way? Or is there a cleaner way to do this, i don't like the part with the case and the "first call" vi in front of it... but some how you have to start the generation after the DAQmx write... i find that odd and then repeat the write DAQmx after the start...

Best regards,

Thijs

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,073 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ThijsBoeree

Hi,

This is a good way i think. First call calls only for the first time wen u run the program. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,059 Views)