LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Works, but why Does this VI not have a List Table in Front Panel? (DCT used)

Hello,

I have the following vi that sorts data and it runs without errors.

But in front panel, I do not see the list box that reflects all the data that user can sort by switch in asc/desc.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Attached in word and actual vi.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,503 Views)
You haven't entered any list to view. Right click on the control and select Edit Items and then enter the labels you want.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,495 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for replying so quickly.

I forgot that detail in the vi that I submitted to this post but I corrected it in the one that I am working on right now. Thanks.

But my issue is that I do not have an actual List box in my front panel that shows 'Actual,' 'Designed,' and 'Degree' to reflect my data in asc/desc depending on the switch the user uses.

Does that make sense?

I thought the Property Node where I linked to my database and used 'items names' as my property of choice from my options would do the trick.

Suggestions.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,491 Views)
I don't know exactly what you mean. You are doing a selection and then filling the table with the results of your query. Query results do not include the actual query itself. And, since you have the front panel control called "Calibration Column Data", you already have the information just like you know whether you've selected ascending or descending. The control should be moved closer to Order button, imho, but if you want the user to have to scrool around the screen, I guess, that's your right.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,483 Views)

Hello,

I figured it out.

It was working like I wanted but I was not looking at the whole Front panel.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,479 Views)