LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With labview6, windows2000 and AT MIO 16 E-1 I can not open any DMA chanels?

I have done this. Many times actually 🙂 I do not think that it will help to install NI-DAQ again. I have two computers and two cards (AT MIO 16E-1 and AT MIO 64 E-3) and when I change them between the computers it is always the one with the 64E-3 that works(my device manager still tels me that the "second" device can not start, but the application works anyway). I would seem that the driver for the AT MIO 16E-1 card tells windows2000 to do something which it can not do, but should have been able to?
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(494 Views)
Hi mhuseby,

Check if the "AT...." boards you are using are supported by DAQ 6.9.X that ships with LV 6.

I believe the last version that supported the "AT..." boards was 6.1.

If this is the case, remove the boards, then DAQ.

Install DAQ 6.1.

Then re-install each of your boards, one at a time, with re-boots in-between.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 12 of 14
(494 Views)
Everything works fine with windows98 and lv6. It does not work with win2000 and lv5. I guess this means that there are drivers for AT boards with lv6.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(494 Views)
There is a difference between "working" and supported.

It may work, but all bets are off when trying to get help.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 14 of 14
(494 Views)