LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows media player is not working when put in tab Control

I had some other programs in my tab control and when i tried to put windows media player also in tab control it does not work. If there is no other programs in my tab control then the windows media player works. why is this so? i really need a solution to this because i want to have windows media player working with other programs in my tab control when i click run. You can also make changes in my vi file since i upload it here 

Untitled11.pngUntitled.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,047 Views)

Where is your while loop around that event structure?  Right now it will execute one event and never be able to handle any others.

For your LED display, the segments on the right, not the left, should be lit for a digit 1.  And your digit 0 is not lighting up anything.

For your temperature loop, it needs a wait statement in there so you don't burn up the CPU.  I could tell when my laptop fan started spinning like crazy.  Replace the toggle switch in there also.  It's stretched into a weird aspect ratio that is disturbingly distorted.

The money converter loop needs a wait as well.  And there is no way to stop your VI without aborting it because the money converter loop as a True wired to the Continue terminal creating an infinite while loop.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,018 Views)

Nice effort here, but there are some flaws as already mentioned.

Are you sure that blaming the tab control is correct here? I doubt the identical code works if you put the player outside the tab control. For me, it plays fine in the tab once the code is patched.

The main problem is that you don't have a loop around the player code, but even if you place a loop, it will not work because you close the player reference after selecting one of the files. Once the reference is closed, you can no longer play it, of course. See if you can fix all that ....

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,007 Views)