From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why will my vi abort without error and without resetting?

Solved!
Go to solution

As the problem mentioned above. I'm using my myrio with a lidar using visa to get the surrounding distance. But my vi will abort without any notifications, on error and myrio won't reset. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,072 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ricky0910

Hi ricky,

Any ideas?

Debug your VI. Use probes, execution highlighting.

Add additional debug information logging VIs.

Do anything that is needed with your VI!

You  might also think about attaching your VI (or the whole project, as it's a myRIO target)! Then we would have the chance to have a look at your code base to provide more detailed comments…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 5
(2,054 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ricky0910

@ricky0910 wrote:

But my vi will abort without any notifications, on error and myrio won't reset.

Did you mean to say "no error"?

If it stops "on error", that's probably because you made it like that. RIOs won't reset unless they're told to. Why do you expect it to reset by itself?

If it does stop on error, and you didn't program it like that, it would be helpful to know the error.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,020 Views)

Thanks!

The problem comes out to be the conflicts between lidar initialization and myrio it's own.

And that's not in the error list. After I separated them by Flat Sequence, the error haven occur after the change was made . (sorry for my poor English

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,976 Views)

If your problem is still there (I'm not sure), post some code.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,949 Views)