LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my VI programe run only on highlight mode

Hi guys i've been testing a VI program  that runs 2 stepper motor in 2 mods ,automatic mode and manual mode but the problem is that my program runs only on highlight mode ,i'll join my vi program and my arduino program.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,866 Views)

Your program will keep sending one character every 5 ms until you toggle the Start Program pushbutton to false. Do you really want to do this?

Since only one of the options (between clockwise, anti-clockwise, etc.) will be active, you may want to use a radio button instead of a pushbutton.

This will let you get rid of all those useless local variables. Select the right character according to the radio button value, then wire it directly to the VISA Write. In your current program, if you activate more than one boolean, you don't know what's the actual command that will be sent, since the indcator Executed commands will be written multiple times in a random order.

Paolo
-------------------
LV 7.1, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2021
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,849 Views)

i tried using radio button but still got the same problem which that my VI program only runs on highlight mode and it takes too much time between clicking ON/OF in the radio button on my VI  and seeing my stepper motors runs 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,800 Views)