LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there no DAQ Assistant in Labview 2010? I need it for my homework.

F. Schubert ****************

My last homework assignment was just before I passed the CLAD exam. And that was a "bit" harder than counting response times on the forum.

And what on earth makes you think I would be hacking "stuff" or did I miss something?

Alan

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,176 Views)

You guys have to give the second person one credit. (S)He did do a search and found a relevant post to ask their question. That (s)he failed to see that the answer was already in there twice because they felt this couldn't be the answer is of course very ignorant, but at least they did a meaningful search first, which is  more than some others do it seems.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,114 Views)

Alan, sorry about my post. Propably I'm getting old and grumpy. Smiley Wink

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,102 Views)

Greetings,

I have been reading this post as I need to access the DAQ assistant too.  I have downloaded NI-DAQmx9.3, however I cannot seem to find the DAQ assistant in labview.  Did I perhaps click on something during the installation process that opted out of installing the appropriate things or do I need to download something else?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(896 Views)

Run the DAQmx installer again and make sure to include support for your installed LabVIEW version.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(886 Views)

That worked.  Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(864 Views)