LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the array in the complex waveform output of MT Modulate FSK missing 255 elements?

Hi!

I'm new so I appreciate any help 🙂

I am running this FSK example in LabVIEW (VI is attached). As it can be seen in the block diagram, the specified number of samples per symbol is 512. If I am running 2-FSK, I have 1 bit per symbol. So if I have 128 bits, I have 128 symbols. and if I have 512 samples per symbol, I am expecting 65536 samples/elements in the output complex waveform of MT Modulate FSK. However, I only get 65281 elements in the array. There are 255 missing elements.

If I run 4-FSK and have 128 bits or 64 symbols, I expect 32768 in the array. But then again, I am short of 255 elements and get 32513.

Am I missing out on something? Have I misunderstood something? Thank you so much for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,332 Views)

Hi, it looks like you are dealing with a High Speed product. For this reason I would recommend posting this question on the High Speed forum instead of the LabVIEW forum.  You can find the High Speed forum here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/High-Speed-Digitizers/bd-p/150

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,281 Views)

Thank you so much for your reply. Will post my question on that forum. Thank you again!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,271 Views)

Thank you so much for your reply. Will post my question on that forum. Thank you again!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,270 Views)