From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is generated the warning "The working count of the PDO telegram is not the expected value" (2147137802) and how to get rid of it?

I am working with EtherCAT, I am trying to use a Keyence presence sensor. Keyence provides an XML that LabVIEW does not allow importing (attached file Original_Keyence_NU-EC1.xml). I have modified until I have been able to import it and set it in Operational mode while the Scan Engine of the cRIO is Active (attached file 6100_Keyence_NU-EC1_Rev0.04_v4.xml)

I have also attached the user's manual of Keyence's communication module.

I cannot upload .xml files, they are inside the .zip

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(810 Views)

I have the same problem with a Kollmorgen drive via ethercat.

I am using Labview 2020SP1 and did not find any useful information yet. I observed that when I load the FPGA in my cRIO it provoke a fault in the drive related to the ethercat network : 

Fieldbus master has stop sending setpoints within a certain timeout values.

After that I clear the fault in the drive and try to send some value to a PDO and receive the same warning (2147137802) that you've got. The next PDO I try to write, generate an error -2147138468.

If I find anything of interest I'll post it here.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(549 Views)