LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I receiving ' Failure : "image.cpp", line 11602' when trying to control a remote front panel hosted by a web server?

I am hosting a front panel using the LabVIEW 6.1 web server. When I try to intitiate control of the panel through a web browser, I receive the following error ' Failure : "image.cpp", line 11602 '. I have tried decreasing the video hardware acceleration with no success. Also, the web server connection is repeatedly lost within seconds of the connection(regardless of whether front panel control is being requested). Any suggestions? (Labview error file attached)
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,229 Views)
Swtay,

This issue stems from the client being disconnected while having a pop-up window open (right-clicking on the remote panel area and the pop-up is created). This issue is being resolved in a future version of the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine.
As to why you are losing connections so quickly, this could be a network issue or security issue.
I would also like to suggest that the next time a LabVIEW crash happens and it is repeatable, please contact the National Instruements technical support department directly instead of posting to the Developer Exchange.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/ask
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,229 Views)