From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I can't deploy the system definition file to a RT system

Hello,

I am using NI VeriStand 2011  and try to deploy the system definition file to a PCI RT system, but the deployment failed with this error message:

Error code:61060

Details:

Error 61060 occurred at Project Window.lvlib : Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib : Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib : NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

This error code is undefined. Undefined errors might occur for a number of reasons. For example, no one has provided a description for the code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

Additionally, undefined error codes might occur because the error relates to a third-party object, such as the operating system or ActiveX. For these third-party errors, you might be able to obtain a description of the error by searching the Web for the error code (61060) or for its hexadecimal representation (0x0000EE84).

What causes this error, and how can I solve the problem?

I precise that (according to previous forum post/support documents) the number of the packets I read from the DMA Write match the iteration number.

I have attached the Veristand FPGA project including bitfile and config file

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,982 Views)

Hello,

Thanks you for posting on National Instruments Forum.

The number of the packets you read from the DMA Write match the iteration number.

But in your Custom Personality FPGA the number of packet is 7 and the number of iteration is 11.

DMA WRITE.png

Let me know when you test this solution.

Brice S.
National Instruments France

Message 2 of 3
(2,959 Views)

Hello!

Thanks for your proposition.

The solution seems to work

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,941 Views)