LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has MCC USB-1096HFS D/O LabVIEW driver ?

Hi, every body,
                        I am facing a project using USB-1096HFS from MCC's product, but I hasn't that vi driver, it tell me I should purchase, but I don't need serval vis and this project is urgent, I can't wait more, I need Digital in and out vi is OK.

who can provide that vi's download link or enclose here ? many thanks @!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,062 Views)

Well, I have found a CD and install its driver, can see user manual and a dll (cbw32.dll), and I have made cbFlashLED vi, it works, but for the cbDOut() function, I don't know why, it is fail to control,maybe I can't undestand well user manual's meanings (my poor English), anybody can help to read my enclosed user manual, and try to explain more, see page 79 for me ? I don't know what the PortNum's data type should be, and "DataValue" too, it is string or I32 number ? any focus I should pay more attention as I want to realize this function(yes, cbDConfigPort() but I don't know how to config this), or help me to make a simple sample for cbDout() ? thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,060 Views)
Are you able to see and control it with Instacal?

Did you load the Labview VIs from the CD?  There are VIs there that work with the MCC boards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,053 Views)
Yes, I find the CD,Smiley Very Happy because its cover is so the same others, I hasn't pay more attention to it, you remind me that I remember this, thank you. but it needs LV6.0, or later version for me install, and Mine is LV8.20, why I can't install it ?! did you have this experience ?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,044 Views)
question solved, I think that is UL driver's bug, it isn't supporting LabVIEW8.20 as it query to install, at LabVIEW7.1 platform, it can be installed !
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,038 Views)