LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which one is better DAQ Module 6009 or 6001

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I’m new user for NI USB, I have decided to buy series 6000 , and I chose 6001 but I saw 6009 has some useful features, can you please gave me advice to show a weakness and benefit between both of models

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,062 Views)

Well, the USB-6009 is listed as "Mature", meaning it is close to the end of its lifecycle.  So I would avoid going with that one.  Otherwise, it really depends on what you are trying to do.  What kind of signals are you measuring?  How many channels?  What sample rate do you need?  Do you need DIO and how many?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,039 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark79

Totally depends on what features are a must, good to have and budget.

If you're building a one-off project, you can still go with mature or obsolete HW, if you're looking to build a piece of equipment you have to ensure that the product is available for the life of your equipment so that you don't need to redesign it.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,022 Views)
It’s for lab experiments, not sure what how many DIO will be , so I will go with 6001 
Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(998 Views)

By the way, both of models have 13 DIO, but 6009 is faster as compared with 6001.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(950 Views)