LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which alpha-numeric keypad is best suited to Windows CE and where can I get it?

I am using a NI TCP with a RIO, but need an alpha-numeric keypad to operate the system. Which is the best to use with Windows CE and where can I download it?

Regards

Justin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,320 Views)

Hi,

If I understand correctly what you're looking for, there are some interesting links where you can download demos : LV Alphanumeric Keypad

or examples in NI Developer Zone

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Message Edité par Steve Mohamed le 01-20-2009 05:12 PM
Steve M.
Message 2 of 7
(3,311 Views)

Thanks Steve I found a few usefull keyboards on those links. At the moment my project is still in develpment and I am waiting on the delivery of my TPC-2006. The problem now is when I try to save the target on my project using the mobile module there is no option to select any TPC as a target, only pocket pc or emulators. Is this because I physically dont have the TPC connected?

Regards

Justin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,280 Views)

Hi,

No because I don't have a TPC connected and I can select and add TPC in my project. In your project explorer select your project/New/Target and Devices and you'll get this following window :

I hope it helps,

Regards

Steve M.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,255 Views)

Hi Steve, thanks for all your help so far much appreciated. I did as you stated, I selected your project/New/Target and Devices but I do not have the Touch panel folder available for selection. I uploaded the PDA module as I understand this gives access to the mobile folder but is there any additional modules I have to upload to gain access to the Touch Panel folder? Sorry I couldnt upload a sceeen shot.

As of now the only folder available for selection are - DSP, Fieldpoint network Modules, Mobile, Real-time CompactRIO, Real-Time fieldpoint, Real -time PXI and Real-Time Singler-Board RIO

Regards

Justin

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,230 Views)

Hi,

Of course you're not able to find the Touch Panel devices because you didn't installed the Touch Panel toolkit (Touch Panel Deployment License). You will find a license on the delivery of your TPC 2006 and then you'll be able to add your module to your project.

Regards,

Message Edité par Steve Mohamed le 01-23-2009 03:41 PM
Steve M.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,221 Views)

Steve, I  recieved the TCP 2106 and  it saved as a target in a project on my PC. I was able to deploy a simple program down to the TCP and run it. I then tried to deploy a more complex program but Labview would not comile the program to an executeable, Labview returned an error messege "Unable to build executeable for an unknown reason contact National Intrument". I have attached the build log that was created when Labview tried to build the executeable. Can you help please?

Regards

Justin

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,042 Views)