LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download SIgnalExpress 1.2 ?

Which is the link in the NI site from where you can download legacy versions of current software ?

I now have have obtained an activation code automatically for SignalExpress V1.2 when I activated my LV8.0 on a new notebook PC. But when I download SE, I get only V2.0 which is the current version. This does not activate with the key that I got. So I am looking to download SignalExpress 1.2. Can someone tell me from where I can get it ?

Thanks

Raghunathan
Raghunathan
LabVIEW to Automate Hydraulic Test rigs.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,101 Views)
Go to Support-Drivers and Updates and select all Software Versions.
Message 2 of 7
(3,095 Views)

Raghunathan,

I would suggest calling our sales team at 1-800-433-3488. If you have recently purchased the license for SignalExpress 1.2, then they will work with you to get one for LabVIEW SignalExpress 2.0. If you still need SignalExpress 1.2, they will be able to send you a CD.

David L.
Systems Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,054 Views)
SignalExpress 1.2 is the Tektronix Edition of SignalExpress.  You can download the base version at:

You can purchase the professional version from Tektronix and its authorized distributors.  Visit http://www.tek.com/ni/signalexpress to learn mor.

Regards,

Matt F
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,040 Views)
Thats funny... When I talked to tektronix about a scope I was looking at that was compatible w/ "SignalExpress" I asked if I needed a special edition of SignalExpress or if the version that came w/ my NI Developers Suite would be the same.  They told me that it was the exact same and I wouldn't have to purchase "SignalExpress Tektronix Edition" to get the same functionality.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,034 Views)
Thanks  Matt.

Well when I tried to activate the SIgnal Express 2.0 eval with the codee that I had, it activated SignalExpress LE permanently !! I guess I will leave it at that as in any case I am yet to learn what SE is all about.  ANd in any case I don't have a single Tektronix instrument with me - so why bother ?

Anyway it was good to learn the details. Thanks

Raghunathan
Raghunathan
LabVIEW to Automate Hydraulic Test rigs.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,020 Views)