LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the CRIO-9102 Calibration and ADC to Voltage Conversion VIs ?

I am working through the "Developing High Speed Continuous Buffered Data Acquistion Applications with CompactRIO" tutorial located at http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/is/3268  I am using a CRIO-9201 analog input module instead of the cRIO-9215 shown in the tutorial.

I would greatly appreciate help with the following:

Where can I find the cRIO-9102 calibration and ADC to Voltage conversion VIs?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,929 Views)

You should be able to find the coversion VIs at this directory on your computer:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2009\examples\CompactRIO\Shared

I'm not sure what the 9102 Calibration VI is.

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,918 Views)
Thank you for your help Adnan. I am new to the Compact RIO system. I am also new to the forum. All help is greatly appreciated. 
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,904 Views)
Your link is incorrect but I found the page anyway and the code for the calibration VI is shown in one of the figures.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,900 Views)
Here is the correct link for the Developing High Speed Continuous Buffered Data Acquisition Applications with CompactRIO
Marti C
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
NI Medical
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,877 Views)

Thank you for correcting the link to the tutorial. For the sake of clarification here are my questions. I am fairly new to LabVIEW and very new to the cRIO platform:

1. Are the calibration VIs for specific modules available as part of LabVIEW or do I have to create my own using the property nodes for the module.

As I worked through the tutorial I modified the calibration VI for the cRIO-9215 as necessary so that it would work with the cRIO-9201 module that I am using.

2. I am assuming that the "Convert to Voltage (cRIO-9125).vi" shown in the tutorial will work correctly with the cRIO-9201 since I am passing cRIO-9201 calibration data to it.  Is this correct?

Thanks

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,859 Views)

1. Some modules have specific calibration function already written and others you will have to write your self. If you want to adapt the 9215 tutorial for the 9201 you just need to check if the property nodes within are compatible.

2. As long as the property nodes are available on both devices they should have the same functionality.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,838 Views)