From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the property nodes for Table: Show Selection and Scroll Selection?

Maybe my Google-fu has simply failed me, but I can't find any property nodes for Table: Scroll Selection and Table: Advanced: Show Selection. Are these just not exposed? Any workarounds?

I found a thread asking about Show Selection, and back in 2008 there wasn't a property node for it 😞

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/show-selection-property/td-p/637984

table1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,144 Views)

I couldn't find them either. However, you can change the selection color, which can give the effect of showing or hiding it.

What does Scroll Selection do? I couldn't notice any difference when it was enabled or disabled.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,117 Views)

Scroll Selection is when you click on a box and drag to make a selection, and it auto-scrolls the table. Like in Excel when you click and drag to the bottom of the screen and it scrolls down to let you keep selecting stuff.

Message 3 of 5
(2,095 Views)

Sorry, no luck on finding that one either.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,080 Views)

Ah well. I can get "close enough" behavior by eating the Mouse Down? events in an Event Structure, I was just hoping to not have to do that.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,076 Views)