LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What type of hardware do I need to interface between LabVIEW and my measuring instrumentation?

I am currently setting up a LabVIEW programme to measure and control various real-time system parameters, including pressures, tempertatures and flow rates. What type of hardware (DAQ etc.) do I need to interface between LabVIEW and my measurement instrumentation (Pressure transducers etc.)?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,021 Views)
The hardware you need depends on the specific detail of your system (number of measurment channels,number of control channels, scan rate etc.). I am currently building a measurment & control system for a big electrical system, the system consists of 48 AI, 14 AO and 40 DIO. so I am using the SCXI system which is a good solution for systems with a lot of channels.another good solution is field point which gives you the power of distributing you measurments on a large area. the probem with both these systems is that they lack AO hardware with large number of channels, if you need alot of AO channels I advise you to look at the PCI6704. I advise you to look in the ni site at "products & services" the have all the information about all the ni hardware plus there are wiza
rds that help you choose the proper hardware.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,021 Views)