From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What type of hardware do I need to interface between LabVIEW and my measuring instrumentation?

I am currently setting up a LabVIEW programme to measure and control various real-time system parameters, including pressures, tempertatures and flow rates. What type of hardware (DAQ etc.) do I need to interface between LabVIEW and my measurement instrumentation (Pressure transducers etc.)?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,250 Views)
Hello,

Depending on the number of analog input/analog output/digital lines/counter/timers, I would recommend to take a look at the E Series Multifunction Data Acquisition Devices.

I am not sure whether or not you are running LV RT, but if you are, just make sure that the device that you buy is PXI/CPCI bus compatible.

Now, if you want to add signal conditioning (by taking a look at the type of transducers that you have, probably you will need this), I would also consider adding SCXI products.

For more information please take a look at Products and Services

Good luck with your application!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,250 Views)