LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's meaning of this USRP error and how to fix it? Thank you.

Dear friends, 

My problem can run without error only for 10 sec around,  then I got this error. Anyone could advise me what's meaning of the error and how to fix it?   Thank you,

Error -1074118627 occurred at niUSRP Write Tx Data (2D CDB).vi

Possible reason(s):
A runtime or configuration error occurred.
Code: 312
Details: EnvironmentError: IOError: 0/Radio_0 user_reg_read64() failed: EnvironmentError: IOError: [0/Radio_0] sr_read64() failed: EnvironmentError: IOError: Block ctrl (CE_01_Port_40) packet parse error - EnvironmentError: IOError: Expected packet index: 17 Received index: 16

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,031 Views)

Hi Sunson29,

What USRP are you using? What software are you using with versions (USRP, LabVIEW, etc)?

I highly recommend that you contact support at ni.com/support.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael Bilyk
Former NI Software Engineer (IT)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,983 Views)

Hi Michael, 

I am using the lastest labview on windows 10, with usrp 2943 and 2954.  Thank you.  You have any clue?  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,973 Views)

Link the service request.

I'm about to go down the USRP rabbit hole myself.  I always appreciate the screams of those who have gone through the process before.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,968 Views)

Hi sunson,

There is a known issue with certain SBX daughter-boards that results in this error. The 2943 and 2954 do not use those daughterboards, so this will need to be escalated through support channels to determine a resolution. Can you contact support at ni.com/support so they can investigate this further?

For reference, here is another forum post that covers this topic.

https://forums.ni.com/t5/USRP-Software-Radio/Runtime-or-configuration-error-occurred-Error-Code-1074...

Cheers,

Michael

Michael Bilyk
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,950 Views)

Hi Michael, 

I think I made a mistake. I am using usrp 2943 and 2953 (not 2954).  Does this make any difference?  Thank you again.  

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,948 Views)

No you should still contact support@ni.com

Cheers

Michael Bilyk
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,946 Views)