LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this Figure and... it's correct?

vanny wrote:
The data type is Real Number.

Please do not make us drag every bit of information out of you. You must tell us what this application is meant to do.  Like what is the data rate as one example (how often do you save data). I asked you to post your VI but you have not done so. We can not debug a picture From the snapshot you have posted I can sense some typical beginners mistakes. But that is OK as everyone has been a beginner sometime.

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(565 Views)
The application must measure a magnitude in real time. But I think that is not important.
Thanks,
Vanny

)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(

Sweet, Beautiful and Young Female Physicist (SBYFP)
(I speak a not very good english, so If U are Italian LabVIEW expert speak in Italian, if U speak in Eglish... please speak easy;) )
My e-mail for personal contact: vanessaricciardi@live.it_NO_SPAM_PLEASE
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(558 Views)

Hi Vanny,

I have two suggsetions.

1) post your question in both English and your native tongue (We are big. We are bad. We are international.) and someone who understands will reply or translate if they need help.

2) Alessandro Rico  (antoher LabVIEW Champion) has an Italian user group that can be found here.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(549 Views)

vanny wrote:
The application must measure a magnitude in real time. But I think that is not important.

Yes it is just that kind of information that is important 😉

Sweaty smellingBeerbellyed  and not so Young Male Physicist (SBYMPSmiley Very Happy 

Message Edited by Coq Rouge on 02-10-2010 04:50 PM

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(532 Views)