LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the problem with this PID regulation?

Hi,

In the chart, i see interesting lines ,but i would like to see "normal" signals. Maybe i set up something wrong .Could u help me?

thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,084 Views)

We have absolutely no idea what "interesting" and "normal" means to you. Please be more specific!

We also don't know how your hardware is setup.

Can you show us a picture or attach some typical data?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,076 Views)

I attached the program. I mean, i would like to see sinus signal, and continuous signals, not piece of signals. Now i see this:

dsd.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,064 Views)

There is no harware, its just a simulated ddevice.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,062 Views)

Didn't we explain that in your other thread? http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/What-is-this-red-dot-How-can-i-solve-it/m-p/3129656#M899422

You are reading many samples, but only 1 samplegoes to the chart due to how you have it set up.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,058 Views)

And since the graph is the scaled output of the DAQ Assistant it has nothing to do with PID regulation.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,040 Views)

Sorry what do you mean? This pid regulation does not work?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,026 Views)

@rinpocse91 wrote:

Go back to your other thead.  I told you how to fix it.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,018 Views)

@rinpocse91 wrote:

If you want to see the effects of the PID controller, you should plot the controller output. Right now, your chart shows nothing about the PID, because you are reading a simulated signal, and the simulated signal is always a sine wave. Writing to the simulated analog output has no effect. Others have already explained why your sine wave is broken into chunks instead of being a smooth curve. In an earlier post you showed an image where the sine wave is smooth, so you should compare the new configuration to that one to understand what you changed.

There's no need for separate threads titled "Why does not work this PID regulation?" and "What is the problem with this PID regulation?" when you are asking about the same system in both cases. Please stick to a single topic and keep all the related messages together.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,998 Views)